PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anissa's Dark Past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 am

xD not going to do the day? xD as it was at the start not friends more of a competitor of who saved who. The fact he killed yoru sister and destroyed you mansion, AND got one better than you with the police xD just for you to remember Jade San *Hug*
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:15 am

oh yes thats right I'm glad I took that with you
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:24 am

SOMETHING COOL IN STORE FOR YA GUYS :

Dear diary,

It has been almost 150 years.........*CRASH, WOOP WOOP WOOP*

Anissa looked up quickly as an alarm went off, "What the hell?" She asked and got to her feet. She walked to the montor that patroled the mansion keeping an eye on the building. A man was loading his gun as he walked and he wore a long bandana and a long coat. Anissa's thoughts raced, she knew she needed to get out. She climbed out the window and onto the roof. There was a crash behind her and a voice spoke out, "Turn around!" it said. Anissa put her hands up in a way she had seen several of other vampires do when they had been discovered. She turned around and saw the man eyes change if only for a second, maybe even half a second but she caught it, She caught everything.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:14 pm

OMG I Missed 2 weks
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Oh well, just continue on Friday. I'll be sure to remind you this time. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:32 am

Woops......I forgot to remind you. XD

(sorry for double post)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:24 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 am

wow okay I'm sorry I forgot and with all the stuff lately on here and other forums its been a bit hard

Okay I decided to change this back into her POV don't asky why I didn't in the earlier post but I just did XD

He was taller then her and his hair was a deep brown. His hair was pulled back into a red bandanna and it was long. The thing that really caught my attention though at the time was the long blade that was apparently on his back. It was a killer of my kind and it stunk like our blood.

He pulled out a photo and looked at it then up to me. "Leave while you can," he said or something like it all I knew was I was free to go. Its not to long ago but my memories have been so faded lately. I jumped off the edge of the mansion and slid into a window. I had to get my sister, She was my only true friend in this place and she was needed. We had an argument when I told her we had to leave. She told me no and that we couldn't leave being my clan. She walked out and the same man shot her. I felt anger bubble deep within her. I tackled the man and pinned him against the wall with my strength that surged through my whole being.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 pm

I thought this up all night XD okay umm....... I'm trying to remember the best I can so if some things are wrong I apologize.

Something within me clicked, I suddenly......dropped him and jumped back, fear surging through me. I began to remember, to those years ago, I had promised, but at the same time I had broken it. But why now was it so important. All those years ago after Edwin changed me and I was on the run from Vampire slayers like the one in front of me I had promised never again to kill a human. But not 2 days after that the promise had been broken. So why now was it coming back to me like this? The warmth of his neck was still on my hand and I could have easily shot forward taken a large chunk out of his neck but I didn't..... I didn't have to. The ground began to rumble and the walls shook. A howl broke through the thick air and a wolf burst through a wall and took out my 'Brother' next to me. I was suddenly shocked and had a moment of shock. Then a wolf attacked me, I grabbed his jaw out of shock and twisted my wrist. Its jaw going slack in my hand. Then I threw him, He yelped in the most high pitch I had ever heard. I put him out of his missery with my bare foot which crushed his skull without any real work.

I knew that I had to go. Now

(Okay so some of the inimportant characters who were in the first one may be cut out. Mostly for the fact I can't remember their names xD But Arashi, what 'bout your character?)
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Otay so you guys get an extra special treat. These are some of my favorite and they have their own mystery xD

Hopefully I can make it so it drags on for a bit xD

~*~*~*~* Lost Journal 1 ~*~*~*~*~

In a small room black curtains wave back and forth and a moaning noise echo's through the small room. A small stack of papers in the corner scatter and one seems to grab attention from the black room. The ink is faded and obviously old as the paper its written on is crinkled and torn.

Diary,

I can't remember the last time I wrote in here, Hell I can't remember my own name half the time. I've been alone for the last few months trying to get my whole blood thirst under control but it seems to be harder then I thought. I've been seeking him for my want for the pouring of his blood. I found him, but.........for some reason I can't kill him. I've fallen for him again. He says he's sorry and that it wasn't his intention. I think I believe him and now we're living together in his large mansion. Its nice not to run and be cold almost all the time. I'm currently sitting in a large room by a fire, I just got a shower for the first time in a long time and I feel so comfortable. Edwin is sitting across from me and he keeps smiling every time I look up. He's so calm now that there are no secrets to hide.

I missed his smell I realized, its so calming almost hypnotic. I can't help but stare into those icy eyes of his. Hopefully I won't have to go anywhere and Edwin says hi. See ya

~Anissa Crest Knight

and for some reason I can't stop XD

~*~*~*~*~ Lost Journal 2 ~*~*~*~*~

There is so much to tell that I forgot to put Dear Diary! Its been a few years and now so many of Edwin's guests know me as his Wife. I can't help but blush when ever they call me that. I love him so much and I can finally come to terms with that. He and I go hunting all the time and it gets so romantic. Usually we end up on the grass and his fingertips start to trail up my it gets to be so romantic we end up in his bed room. I love this life with him and I love how I can spill my feelings out here. Edwin says hello again.

~Anissa Crest Knight (But perhaps not for to much longer)

URG I DON'T WANT TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:44 pm

I closed my eyes as I felt the fury build, That was it. Now I was pissed, the whole mansion was collapsing. My emotions seemed to be only simmering with the lightest anger. I suddenly flung myself out the window and landed lightly on the dew covered grass. I walked calmly over to the large garage in the corner of the large lawn. I walked inside calmly to my Birthday present. I stroked the soft red metal. My whole being knew it was going to take some serious damage, I shook the thought and opened the door to my Mustang and climbed in. I turned the key in the ignition and shot out of the garage with amazing speed. I went to leave but then I thought of the Vampire slayer, **** my inability to leave behind others. I stopped suddenly my tires screaming, I honked my horn three times and waited. I began to count, if I got to 20 I was gone. 15, 16 and sure enough out comes Mr. Vamp Slayer with several werewolf's on his back. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:14 am

~*~*~*~* Lost journal 3 ~*~*~*~*

I have just recieved the most wonderful news I have ever heard in my life. I'M PREGNATE! Its Edwin's and I'm so happy, I haven't told him yet but I'll write when I get back from telling him.

..........Whats the point of writing anything anymore?

~*~*~* End of Lost journals*~*~*~*~

He stuffed them into the back and got in the car beside me. I heard the rumble seem to chase us. I turned the car and slammed down hard on the gas reaching a steady speed to get someplace safe. The only place I knew and the only place that was hell on earth. I was headed that way.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:45 pm

nice keep em coming
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:54 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anissa's Dark Past   Anissa's Dark Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anissa's Dark Past
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3