PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolves Whisper (Reboot)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Wolves Whisper (Reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:01 pm

(VPC, but only Werewolves. No other characters) (Alternate reality sorta thing)

Name: Minka Summers
Appearence (Human): Wolves Whisper (Reboot) Tumblr_static_anime_girl_with_black_hair_and_blue_eyes-1920x1080
Appearence (Werewolf - Werewolf not wolves):Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_used_to_be_a_werewolf____by_teknicolortiger-d5zqu19
Wolf Appearence (Might use? Dunno): Wolves Whisper (Reboot) Black_wolf_by_darthmischee-d6pfelx
Personality: Justified, Perfectly centered, advanced fighter
Standing in pack: Hunter
Extra: Helps her brother to aid the wolves

Name: Inu Summers
Appearence (Human):Wolves Whisper (Reboot) 8409167
Appearence (Werewolf - Werewolf not wolves): Wolves Whisper (Reboot) Inu_zps55be08b4
Wolf appearence (Might use? Dunno):Wolves Whisper (Reboot) 5a7d2dce4f3072d6a8be41623c72e1c0_96630
Personality: Kind, brotherly, instictual
Standing in pack: Leader of Pack
Extra: Travels with his sister

Name: Titus Summers
Appearence (Human):Wolves Whisper (Reboot) 451952
Appearence (Werewolf - Werewolf not wolves): Wolves Whisper (Reboot) Werewolf_calendar_2013_sticker_by_sullivan-d5d2va4
Wolf Appearence (Might use? Dunno):  Wolves Whisper (Reboot) F66f2863ea97b9966905dda73a9d0909
Personality: Cruel, Strict, Justified
Standing in pack: Hunter, Council to Inu
Extra: Brother of Inu, Hates their adopted sister Minka

-------------------------------

FORM

Name:
Appearence (Werewolf - Werewolf not wolves):
Wolf Appearence (Might use? Dunno):
Personality:
Standing in pack:
Extra:
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Name: Riroku Sonah Serbaris
Appearence (Human): Wolves Whisper (Reboot) 214840_zps34738f8a
Wolf Appearence (Might use? Dunno): Unknown at this time
Personality: Reserved, Studious, Defensive
Standing in pack: Not associated with the pack
Extra: No memory of his past, Lone Wolf
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Shall we get this really going?

Minka:
I smiled, raising my chin and sniffing the air, wondering what it might reveal to me. My heart began to race as I began to think of the hunt. My eyes glowed brightly, reflected in the broken mirror beside me. I smiled, looking over at my image. I opened my mouth now tasting the air.... clear, free from the fumes of the larger cities. My canines ached and with this final sensation I closed my eyes and moved to the door of the small broken down house. This was our "home" at least for now, we never stayed in once place for long, we... the pack. My brother was already standing with several other members of our pack. Most of us were drifters, joining but most never stayed long. No one but us.
The Summer wolves, the siblings that couldn't be seperated. Suddenly the moon spilled down on us and the need to transform, to take true shape became almost too much. I rushed over to my brother's side and smirked. "Let us hunt!" I said raising my fist to the pack and there was a roar of readiness from the other members. With that we all turned on our heels towards the open feild, taking huge strides, breaking out into a full run.
Often, I didn't just run like this, this was a building feeling. I pushed myself forward, my black hair flying out behind me and my sweater being tugged back by the feeling of the wind against me.
Inu:
I watched my Sister reach her top speed before she jumped high into the air, and watched as her body was twisted by the light of the moon. In a moment she hit the ground, her huge paws crushing the ground, her claws sinking into the soil and then propelling her forward. I followed her, and soon the whole pack was changed by the light of the moon. We all were hunting this full moon, because everyone knew that these were the nights that the hunger was the worst.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Riroku
I awoke, and there I lay. Bloodied and broken. Naked. My vision was blurry, but I could make out vague silhouettes of trees and a nearby river. I could hear the rushing water and it flowed through what seemed like an enormous forest. I turned to my side to try and at least make my position more comfortable. I could feel my muscles strain as I made the movement. There would be no getting up. At least, not right now.

I tried to remember what went on before I woke up, but my mind was so clouded that the only thing I could concentrate on were how much my shoulders and neck area hurt. Slowly, I reached my right hand up to inspect what was going on. I was surprised to find a nice gushing wound of blood, flowing freely down my body. I felt the same on the other side.

I couldn't even remember who I was...and I was going to die here...

I fell back into unconscious, the blackness taking back over again.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Titus:
I stayed towards the rear of the pack as we broke out into formation for the pack. Suddenly Minka slid to a stop at the front of our pack, she stood on her hind legs, her ears swivling. At her abrupt hault the rest of the pack skidded to a stop barely able to slow themselves.
"Do you smell that?" She said, her wolven vocal cords making it sound like a growl. As if to emphisize this she lifted her huge muzzel to the sky and her nose twitched with sensory. I lifted my own nose to the sky... sure enough.... fresh blood.
As if our hunger wasn't enough, I felt my stomach growl loudly and saliva dripped from my mouth. I gave a growl of readiness, "What are we waiting for!?" I snarled rushing towards the scent.
Minka:
"Stop," I called out running out infront of Titus. He stopped, glaring at me, his golden orbs glowing with anger. "Let me go.... I'm not as hungry as some. What if its a child?" I shot towards Inu. He seemed to think this over before dipping his head. "You have 10 minutes," He snuffed before looking to Titus. "Brother, lets go. There is plenty of kill in these woods."
My brother was reluctant before he joined the rest of the pack, giving a huge huff. I watched them for a moment before rushing forward into the woods towards the scent of blood. I was thankful for my Inu, he was a straight thinking leader... not corrupted by power. Titus and I... never got along.
I soon found myself almost swimming in the scent of blood, I sniffed the ground a few times, before I soon saw him. I was cautious... what had injured him. I moved forward slowly eyeing the trees in the distance. I didn't want to bother with another's kill....
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:28 pm

Riroku

I awoke again, this time to the smell of something strange. I slowly opened my eyes to see a creature eyeing me with bright purple eyes.

So this is what fear feels like.

"Aw ****..." I muttered to myself as a surge of adrenaline flew through me. I slowly got up, but immediately had to clutch my shoulders as they continued to drip in blood. I stood and faced this...creature, naked and afraid, and said in a language I did not know I could speak, "Look, if you're going to kill me...make it fast. I'm in enough pain already, not to mention I don't even know who I am...so what difference will it make if I'm dead. I see it in your eyes that you want me as a meal. Well, so be it. At least I'll die knowing I satisfied something in this new world."

Riroku hunched over and coughed up more blood. His condition was worsening. But it didn't matter, in a few seconds, it would all be over anyways.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Minka:
My eyes widened and I took another step forward, hearing his words. "Do you wish to die? Or would you like my aid?" I asked, the growl that mixed with my words could be fearsome. My hunger was intense but I wasn't going to let this stop me.
He.... wasn't a threat to me. I never killed unless I felt threatened... regardless of what the other members of the pack might do in my shoes I knew where I stood.
My huge form taller then his and I could tell he was in a large amount of pain, his blood was... everywhere. "I can help you.... but if you'd rather die, I'll waste no time ending your suffering."
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Riroku

I laughed a bit to myself. As well as I could at least. I looked the beast in the eyes.

"You...you don't want to kill me?" I tried to hide the fear in my voice, but I'm sure it could definitely pick it out.

"If you're offering aid, I won't refuse...but I have the impression the only aid you'll give is to your hungry stomach,"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Minka:
"My stomach, certainly wants to kill you. But unlike most I have a mind," I said gruffly. "Can you wait here? Do you think you will last?" I said moving forward on my paws.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Riroku

I gave a small grin.

"I don't believe I've got much of a choice. I'll make it,"

As I gazed upon the beast before me, I was taken to a sudden flashback...something about that beast caused me to remember something from before I woke up in the forest...

I remembered a dark sky, not nighttime, but a dark day. I remember a range of mountains...next to a river so black, it looked like it was solid obsidian. Filled with skeletons...

There was a single creature. I remember it looked at me, and I remember...I remember the six glaring red eyes staring straight at me...

I returned to reality. I was a bit shaken, but I continued to look at this beast, with whatever dignity I had left.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Minka:
With only his word I turned on my heels giving a small howl to let my brother know I was alright, but I did in fact need more time. It only took me a moment to return home, I burst through the door, shifting as I left the light of the moon. I ransacked my brothers' drawers and found clothes, stuffing them into a black backpack. I grabbed the first aid an added that to the bag as well. Soon enough I had enough for him... at least I hoped. I grabbed the last water bottle from my own room and I was out once more.
As the moonlight shined down on me once more I began running with the bag in hand. As I ran once more the adrenaline that fueled me changed me. I shifted, now holding the bag in my mouth before bursting through the trees. I approached the clearing slowly, still wary of this new person.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Riroku

I looked at the creature, with a bag in it's mouth. It was almost comical, had I not almost been its dinner a few minutes before. I nodded in acceptance of it's presence, and then said, "Thank you. I guess I'll take it from here...you know, getting clothed and bandaged and all,"

I looked at my naked self, the blood finally having stopped flowing, and I never realized how defined all my muscles were, I guess because of all the blood I never really got to examine myself properly. And I never really thought about my nakedness until now, it would be nice having something to cover over my body. It would hide the scars that had formed well too.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Minka:
I dipped my large head and dropped the bag a few feet away. "Just call when you've finished," I said turning on my heels and moving back into the darkness of the trees. Once he was dressed I'd really have a conversation.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Riroku

I looked at the contents of the bag, and saw that they happened to be my size. Inside was a leather jacket, a plain white t shirt, underwear, dark jeans, black socks, and black combat boots. I also found a roll of gauze and a water bottle under all the clothing. Quickly I cleaned and dressed my wounds, wrapped my shoulders and upper torso in gauze and bandages, and got dressed. I felt much better. I could feel strength returning to me.

"I'm finished," I called out to the trees. "Thank...thanks for the help...whatever you are,"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Minka:
I heard his call and came back from the trees, as I walked forward the light of the moon twisted my form back to something more comfortable. My gait on my hind legs turned to the swaying hips of my human form. I smiled softly, "Your very welcome," I said sitting on a log. "Where are ya from?" I asked tilting my head, reading his face.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:31 pm

I was shocked at another human saying those things, let alone a female. Where did she come from?! Was she...that thing? That thing that...saw me naked...?! My thoughts raced, and I guess I began to blush because I could feel my face getting warmer.

I squinted my eyes to get a better look of her.

"I...I don't really know," I said softly. "I just remember waking up here, and then you came along I guess, and now here we are. I don't really belong anywhere..." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:52 am

Minka:
I smile pulled at my lips. "Your blushing," I stated pushing off and standing. "How are your wounds?" I asked moving forward and not waiting for his approval before pulling the coat aside and looking at the bandages. I inspected his work before nodding. "Good, At least you won't bleed out when I bring you back to the others," I said letting him go.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:02 am

Riroku

I felt a little startled at her sudden moves to inspect my wounds, but I guess it was in her best interest to make sure I was okay.

Then I tensed up at the words, "Bring you back to the others." I slowly backed away from her, and I put my right arm out in front of me, palm spread to show I felt discomfort in what she said.

"What others..." I asked her sternly. "Are there more like you?"

I didn't like where this was leading,
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Minka:
I placed my hands on my hips and sighed, "So now you have a problem?" I huffed. "I did just save your life, from both my own jaws and bleeding out," I smirked. "Besides," I said turning away an taking a step, "I'm sticking my neck out for you," I said looking back at him.

((Sorry I had to run with my dad to get boxes and just... a bunch of life stuff happened))
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:38 am

Riroku

I gave a sigh. A smile then slowly crept up on my lips. I put my hand down, and decided I trusted her...for now. After all, what she said was true, I did owe her my life.

"I appreciate it. I guess I don't have a problem anymore. I'll follow you to wherever you're going."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:52 am

Minka:
I smiled and offered him my hand, "My name is Minka," I said with a glint in my deep purple eyes.
"I'll protect you," I offered.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:31 am

Riroku

I took the hand presented before me, and gave a small smile.

"Thanks," I said. "I can't really remember what I'm called...I remember a name...Riroku I think it was...I guess that's my name..."

My smile then dipped downwards. "But what exactly will you protect me from?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Minka:
I laughed softly, "Don't worry about it so much," I said with excitement before taking his hand and turning on my heels. He was my friend, at least.... someone to talk too. I lead him through the trees and raising my head to taste the air. I suddenly slowed as we reached the edge of the dense forest. Suddenly there was thudering... the sounds of footsteps... pawsteps. I turned to Riroku, "Stay close kay?" I asked. Suddenly three huge wolves burst in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Riroku

I looked the the three wolves, and immediately tensed up.

I leaned over to Minka's ear and whispered, "Are you sure about this?!"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:48 am

Minka:
My brother's huge forms suddenly came trotting up with their fellow packmate, a young wolf whom I'd never really spoken to. I stood strong and laughed softly, "I'm sure," I said softly. Inu suddenly shifted as he slowed to a walk, his form shrinking. In tow came Titus, right behind him. "Whos this?" Inu asked glancing to Riroku. I lifted my head, "My friend, the source of the blood." I stated.
Titus glared at him,"Human?"
"I dunno," I admitted.
"You don't know?!" Titus challenged with a snarl.
A small growl began to rise in my own chest, "I saved him, what else was I supposed to do?" I asked.
Titus' eyes glowed brightly with anger, "Let him die of course," He snarled.
Inu held up a hand, "Enough!" He said before looking to Riroku. "Where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves Whisper (Reboot)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next