PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:59 pm

"Because, sister..." he snered. " ANGER IS POWER!" and with that releaced a firestorm that scorched everything around him, engulfing her in flames. Riroku cried out, and stood up, and began running torwards Minka.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Minka pushed the fire away with a gust of wind, then Snapped at Riroku to stay. "Titus, my brother, why must you be so cold hearten when you yourself burn with power?" She asked beginning to walk around him. She was dead set on this task.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Riroku was a little offended,, but none the less stayed put. If she needed him, he'd be there.

Titus laughed, "You do not understand sister. Sylver has promised me the world. And power over every living being just sounds so appealing to me. I will do whatever it takes to acheive this power. Even if I am to alter my physical state, if it means I will have complete control, then so be it." he finished shortly.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:18 pm

"And what if the demon is just using you? Ever think about that, what if he decided that once you did in fact rule the world that he would turn against you, for you see there cannot be more then one King, Not to mention Sylver gave you this power, he could easily take it away," She said flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:47 pm

"Shut up. My master would never do that, you insolent wretch. I notice now that only the strong will survive to rule this new world we will create. It will be a perfect world. And you, Minka, I;m afraid you will not live to see it," then he turned and gave a deathly glare at Riroku. "Him either."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:57 pm

"Why is HE any of your concern, why would you turn your back from the problem at hand, are you the pup I told myself you weren't?" She asked. She flicked her tail coyly. She moved in front of him, "Titus, you can't win if Sylver does turn on you, why trust him, kill him now while you have the help, not when you are alone with your tail between your legs," She said.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Titus laughed maniacally. "Minka, what is it that you don't understand?! I will have power, it is not I who hides their tail underneath their body, it is the WORLD! I will become a GOD! I will reign supreme, I will have more power that you will ever dream of. Sylver will not turn on me, it is YOU who is turning on him!" he shouted back. "I have always wanted power, sister, and I have finally acheived that goal!"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:09 pm

Minka hung her head and shook it. She looked up, "Poor Titus, so lost in power, oblivious to the true thing that matters, survival," She said. She looked at her love, her eyes flickered pink, showing she apologized for what she had said, "Maybe a friend is needed for you, but you don't wish for me to speak of her, yet she speaks fondly of you," She said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:17 pm

Wait guys. Hold off on the RPing in this until we can et Hobo back in. Okie dokie?
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:32 pm

i won't be joining the next one it won't work and neither will my story purely because the 5 pages, and the god mod i see happening but it doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:16 am

PWEES!
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:39 am

no purely cos i know its going to go five pages a night, i tried to show you with Deep blue how annoying it is but i can't keep up Jade i'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 am

I know that I could slow down my RPing to a couple of posts a night. I think Jade could manage it. But, could Andy?
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:44 am

its not that i have no idea what stories are where, like Inu's dead i know that, Dan and Kagosha are off somewhere, Minka's somewhere with someone etc.. I used to know where people where but i've just stopped reading cos theres no point xD

Sorry guys minds made up i'm not coming back
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:26 am

Okay *Is sad* There isn't any point guys, I'm.......*Forces self* Locking this.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 am

......couldn't we just kill off Jinn?
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:06 pm

no, now quit this is locked!
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:16 pm

don't lock this cos of me
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:55 pm

there are other reasons too
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:24 am

like?
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:51 am

okay here we go...

Anissa can't do much without Jinn

This isn't really fare because me and quik get on at night and run on and one with the wolves and leave Danny behind as well

I can't keep trying to put us back on track

I had more reasons before XD
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 am

I can't do this for too much longer!

I need to open it again !
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 am

Yay. Now I beleive its still Jamie's turn. And shall I delete the past spam?
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:51 am

>.> its not my post cos i don't know where i am

and who said i was back in?
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:53 am

........what was the point of the comment on the video than?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next