PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:11 pm

Inu seemed to see his life, who knew that the stupid saying was the truth, he also the future, ever burned land, death in the air and a strange woman with fiery hair and Minka in pain, suffering.

Minka bounced up and dodged the mace. Then continued on course for Sylver. She knew She had to hit him. She became excited, determined, and ready for the impact. She knew that this was the moment she needed. The chance to fight him in the face.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:15 pm

Sylver gave a roar of frusturation as she continued to atack. Then he saw Riroku. Quickly, he caused a large spike of rock from the Earth, and hurl Riroku torwards himseld. He grabbed him in his other hand, and immediately severly burned him, preventing him from going angel. Riroku screamed in agony as Sylvers firey fingers gripped him by his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:28 pm

Minka couldn't stop, the spell was still bound and held her heart out of it. She just laughed evilly as she continued to attack him. (CUE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-MaaxgdUT4) She sped forward and finally hit him. She felt the flames of herself engulf them both. She then quickly changed to the wind and cleared the flames around Riroku and flew him out of his grasp. She landed with him. "Run," She said and growled.

Inu felt the flame hit him and flew back. He looked up, the sky still on fire, "I don't want to be apart of the future," He said quietly and slowly his breaths became more and more apart.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:35 pm

"No." He siad shortly. "I'm tired of being useless now. I'm a fighter, and if it means fighting alongside you honey, I'll do it." he finished, badly burnt, and barely stood. He turned around torward Sylver and brought out his claws he was known so well for. He might not be able to turn angel...but...NO. he couldn't do it. Ever since he came back from "death"...he had known about it..but never showed anybody...and even though his angelic form was gone...but, he couldn't. There was too much of a risk of things going on. He decided to back up just a little, a gesture to Minka to keep fighting, he'd be out of the way...for now.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Minka felt the fire burn brighter and changed to the flame lupin. She howled, and Changed into another Fireball. She became more powerful with time and waited for Sylver, "Stand you worthless ember!" She growled.

Inu struggled with his last few breaths, "Sis, I'm sorry *Deep breath* I couldn't stop him," He said and slowly the powerful Alpha closed his gold eyes and drifted off to eternal sleep.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:54 pm

[INUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!]

Riroku suddenly senced he was needed. He rushed over to the fallen leader, and slid next to him. He grabbed the wolf's shoulders, and thumped his body.

"Inu? Inu?! Come on man, get up! Get up!" Riroku said.

He checked his pulse and felt nothing. He checked his heart, and felt nothing. He sat, emotionless, helpless to save his friend.

Sylver gave a roar of intimidation at Minka. Suddenly, a blast of lava shot right underneath Minka.

"Now, I'm going to kill you sis. Right infront of Riroku hehe." Titus yelled, as he continued to blast her body with molten rock.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:09 pm

Minka seemed to just blow the lava away, "Brother," She said calmly, "Remember, I fight with fire as well," She said and took a step forward. When her paw moved forward the place it have been was still burning and the embers were still white hot. She stepped closer. "Titus, the name rolls off the tongue," She said. She had an idea of how to do this. Her tail swayed, the flames licking the oxygen. She was very close to him, "Oh Titus, life's not fair is it, Brother took away everything didn't he?
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Titus replied with an evil glare. "Your arrogance, my dear sister, is what will be the death of you!" he said, and with that, shot a stream of lava from his mouth t Minka. Sylver looked on, watching his ally attack their common enemy.

[sorry for short post...lil tired...going to bed as its 3 in the morning...ill be on tommorow...night]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Minka calmly stepped to the side, the blast still seemed like it would blow her shoulder to pieces but it seemed to bend and evaporate. "Titus, I know it all seems unfair trust me, Don't you want to see your old friend, Kagosha?" She asked. Knowing that still that wolf had a soft spot for the small girl whom called him her puppy.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:59 am

"DON'T. EVER. SAY. HER. NAME. AGAIN!" he shouted, and launched another hurtling fireball, bigger this time at Minka. Titus fought harder now, rage boiling up inside him. How dare she bring that up.

Riroku watched on, and he looked at Titus's anger, Sylver's interest, and Minka's determination. He then looked back down at Inu, and petted his shoulders.

"Rest in peace Inu."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:12 am

Minka smirked within her but she dared not show it, "Why I thought she was your friend," She said just before the blast hit her but didn't do anything. Her flames growing and dancing upward but slowly shrinking. She looked at him, "You don't want to see her?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:19 am

.........Hobo?
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:19 am

yes?
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:21 am

Are you going to edit your last post?
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:38 am

Ummmmmm................

Hobopew wrote:
Jinn saw the woman being flung into the air and he crouched donw low launchinghimslef to her, he grabbed her gently in mid air and continued to arc over the beast till he landed the same distancve away but on the other side. He let he down and sung his claymore off his back ot look at the ebst, he didn't know what was going on but he'd even the odds.

Firepaw77 wrote:
she's a beast now, she is like a huge monster. go back a few pages and see it.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:49 am

frak it, i can't keep up

Quitting. No coming back theres honestly no point. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:48 am

I hate this anymore, maybe I should just delete this *Sighs*

Jamie, your a key part to my character.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:49 am

I know and i don't want to i enjoy rping. But i just can't you guys go through 5 pages a night, which is good, but i can't keep up sorry

Hug?
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:53 am

Sure,

*Hugs*

I'm just bummed.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:54 am

............posting order?
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:56 am

Dan theres no point, it wouldn't stick "/ sorry i'm out guys
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:05 am

wait, hold on, would you join the next one, cause I could make this work....
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:06 am

Please.........I have big ideas.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:18 pm

[DONT YOU DARE DELETE THIS JADE!!!!!!!!!!!]

Titus swelled with anger. He screamed an intense fire at Minka. Riroku looked on with wide eyes, scared for his love,
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:54 pm

I don't know anymore...

Minka stepped out of the way, She moved quickly up to Titus, only an Inch from his nose, "I thought you were her puppy, are you?" She asked lingering on each word, she rubbed her fiery cheek on his, she looked at him, "Why must anger rule you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next