PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:28 am

Titus walked beside her, untouched by the flames. "Stop looking for him. Or I will force you away from here." he said, slightly annoyed she kept looking for the guy.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:44 am

"I'll finish the job of killing myself before I give up!" She growled and still searched for her loved one. Unable to cry because of the flames and unable to breath it seemed.

Kagosha tried to stay close to him, "I can't help feeling hungry besides, I don't want to hurt you to get the blood you have," She said.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:48 am

"Then I must stop you from doing that sister," and with that, took a paw, and slammed it hard across the back of Minka's head, trying to knock her out, so he could take her back with him alive.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:49 am

Dan held her closer and kissed her forcefully. After a few seconds he pulled back and spoke softly "It wouldn't hurt me at all" he said smileing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:54 am

"Really?" She asked changing positions to his neck, She opened her mouth like she would have done to any young boy to stupid to fall for her. She laughed, "Na, I wouldn't risk it," She said and kissed his neck instead.

Minka swayed on her feet, she changed back into her wolf form and fell over, the flames began to torch her fur.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:58 am

Dan closed his eyes and shook his head slowly. He opened his eyes as she kissed his neck. He pulled away a bit and looked into her eyes and spoke sofly "No, its alright" he said as he softly kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:28 am

Titus picked her up so she would not die of burns, slung her over his back, and leaped out of the fire. He looked back at the burning building, gave a short laugh, and then dissapeared in a burst of smoke and fire.

Titus arrived in an old, abandoned factory, probably outside the now burning city, as the glow of fire could be seen from a short didtance away. He layed her down, went to the bathroom, found a sink, and turned the water on, grabbed some in his moth, carried it back over, and sprayed it on Minka, trying to wake her up now.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Minka gasped and sat up, the burns hurting her, "Agh!" She screamed in pain.

Kagosha smirk3ed, "Sorry but I think I want to get my breakfast, Starving," She said with a laugh. She got off the bed, "Any Idea how to get out of here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:26 pm

"Well sleeping beauty finally awakes," Titus sneered. He laughed at his own joke. "Master Sylver is comming to see you. You'd better be respectful to him, Kantos, and me while your our...prisoner...well will not hesitate to restrain you or kill you, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:30 pm

Dan thought to himself. He had already forgotten how to get through the castle. And he was still confised because Kagosha refused to bite him. He looked around the room and pointed to the window. "window?" he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:37 pm

Kagosha laughed, "Okay, I'll be back, try not to get lost," She said sliding out the window. She left for a nice meal and after this morning she was really starved.

Minka looked up at him, she was hardly able to mover her head without screaming out in pain. "Kill me, I couldn't live for much else, I'll do your bidding but kill afterwords, There's nothing left for me," She said.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:43 pm

"Hahahaha," Titus evilly laughed. "We were planning on it. You interfere with our grand design, and so you must be terminated after words." he said, not caring for her pain. Suddenly the door knocked. Titus had a panicked look on his face. He stood to attention. "Get to your human form. NOW." he hissed to Minka.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Dan sat on the bed, slightly dazed. His mouth still tasted like blood, causing him to feel the actual hunger of a vampire. He tried to shake off the feeling, as he didn't really like it at all. Once he had shaken it off he looked around the room, his eyes half open. He was still a bit tired. He got himself back under the blanket and fell into a doze, not falling asleep, but still slightly connected to the dream world.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:52 pm

Minka stood with a grunt of pain and changed to her human form and couldn't stand all the way. She had to sit.

Kagosha tackled the deer to the ground it grunted with fear and pain as she bit down into its neck. She half thought that the delectable taste she had tasted earlier would hit her tongue but Dan's blood was unique and the deers blood tasted on the lower side of the scale. She quickly drained the deer and snapped it's neck as not to create a vampire deer. She stood and straitened her dirty shirt which she had yet to change and put her hair back into place. She walked back to the castle and through the window.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 pm

[lol vampire deerXD]

Titus growled at Minka, for her not paying respect to the rulers of the world, but he had no time to be upset for that now. Kantos slowly burned the door down, and entered. He looked at Minka, his razor whip in hand. "Is this the one?"

"Yes, she is the one that is able to control the Earth." Titus responded.

"Good, good, the master will be most pleased." he said, then he turned to Minka.

"What is your name, girl?" he barked at her.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:00 pm

While Kagosha had been gone, it seemed his dream was the same as always, nothing but screeching crows. He heard Kagosha outside and sat up, breaking the trance of the dream. He looked around him in the bed, and his eyes opened wide as he saw black feathers everywhere. He quickly used the Mind Over Matter to sweep the feathers off and under the bed. They were finally gone just as he saw Kagosha re-enter the window.

He smiled when he saw her and stood up, she had caused him to somewhat forget about the feathers. He walked over to her and spoke softly "enjoy your breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:01 pm

She knew she would get hit or burned or something if she mouthed off so she spoke, "Minka, at least while I'm still alive," She said her head down unable to look at him.

"Not as good as you but, ya," She said with a smile. She was being honest and was having a tough time not thinking of his taste.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:05 pm

Dan lowered his head head a few inches so it would be level with hers. He smiled a bit "I told you you could have had my blood, but you settled for the dulness of whatever animal you found" He said, the smile now turned into a devilish smirk.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Kantos laughed at her remark.

"You will be killed in due time. But the master needs you now." then he turned around to leave.

"Bring her, we will take her to our master."

Titus agreed, grabbed some rope from a box, bound her wrists, and commanded, "Up to your feet."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:12 pm

"Its a treat not an everyday thing, I can't go and ruin the taste, If I had it everyday I wouldn't find it as good," She said mimicking his expression. "You are very special to me in every way. Dan I love you," She said for the first time not using his pet nickname.

Minka struggled to stand, she was in so much pain and her ankles were badly burned. She cried out only once but bit her tongue and stood. She wavered for only a moment before following.

sorry night time, GOING OUT WITH.........

A BANG!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:21 pm

[Cue this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfyPxvdmwv0]

Suddenly a shodowy figure appeared in front of the door, blocking Kantos. It was wrapped in a cloak, hood over the head so you could not see who the person. But it was obvious. Two, long, metal claws hung out of the robes.

"Like hell your going to Sylver. You have something that belongs to me. And I'm here to take her back." Riroku said defiantly, eyes covered by the robe.

Kantos's eyes grew wide with fear. Titus could only gibber. How had he come back? With such power too?
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Wow, big bang. XD G'night Jade.

Dan smiled brightly from what she said. He hugged her tightly, before kissing her, but this time it was much stonger than all the others. "And I love you, my dear Kagosha" he said after he pulled away from the kiss. He sighed contently as he ran his fingers through her long silver hair.

I'm going to bed too.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:24 pm

[alright, c ya guys]
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

[So much for posting on yoru last one xD Jade]

Jinn laid down on his bead and sprawled out on it "Nothign ebats your own bed eh?" He chuckled as Anissa entered the room, he wriggled up so his head was on the pillow and said "Comin ot join me or to play, like some sort of cat playing with its dinner?" He asked laughing to himself
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 am

"What I'm not aloud to come and be with my loved one?" She asked. She ran her fingers through her hair and raised an eyebrow, "I could go if you want me to," She said turning with a smile on her face.

Kagosha closed her eyes and enjoyed the smells, Tastes, and everything that had happened that morning, She was in complete and utter bliss. She wanted to stay here forever.

Minka gasped, "Ri...Ri...," She tried to spit out the words but they wouldn't come. She swallowed and tried to move but couldn't. She was in pain but it didn't matter, she was confused but it didn't matter. All that mattered was that now she knew he was alive.

I think this is pretty good XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next