PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:16 pm

Emmit smiled, "Sure has," He said with a laugh. Minka leaned into him, she was happy to introduce him to her long extended family. though she felt the tension in him. Emmit also sensed it but he seemed to have been out of contact with other wolves so Emmit chose his words carefully. "So how did you two end up back together?" He asked remembering how heart broken the boy had seemed the day of Minka's death.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:23 pm

Riroku smiled and looked at Minka. "Minka, you were a ghost...and well I...I was Titus. But, true love can never be broken, and because our love for each other is so strong, we were able to overcome even the obsticle of death. And as such, we were reunited again, and she has been the fire in my heart ever since. Angels really do exist. So do miracles."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:27 pm

gosh, deepness quik

Minka nuzzled his chest with pure joy. She had old dogish habbits and wolves would nuzzle to show affection. She truly loved Riroku with all her being. Emmit folded his arms and nodded, "You too are a cute couple," He said. Minka couldn't help but blush.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:33 pm

[XD im feeling particularlly romantique tonite haha XD]

Rirkou gave another small smile at Emmit, and nuzzled Minka back, wrapping around her, in a hug. All that was behind them. They had the future to look forward to now. Not Sylver's or anyone else's. Theirs.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:37 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWW!

gosh I love this story!

my friend is reading it, good thing she made it to the 3rd one before 2 got deleted XD

Minka sighed with contentment, she and Riroku for the rest of their lives, now that sounded nice....perfect. She just hoped and wished with all her being that perfect could stay perfect. Emmit saw their love for each other, "Well your welcome to stay with us for as long as you like," He said. Teddy couldn't help but get a little closer he was curious.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:45 pm

[meeeeeee tooooooooo:)]

Riroku almost cried he was so happy. He finally had a home, a place where he was accepted. He was always a lone wolf, staying solo, and not having anything to do with family since the day his parents were killed. But ever since he met Minka...it changed his view on life forever.

He looked over at Emmit, and nodded. "I'd be honored and so happy to stay." he said.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:54 pm

"Good," Emmit said humbly before walking off and talking to another shewolf. Teddy couldn't stand it any longer. He quickly walked over to them and was trembling. His hands were shaking and he tried to get a hold of himself. His eye was bruised and his shirt was stained with blood but that couldn't be helped since they had to run and such. "Minka?" He asked, his voice trembling with his hands. Minka turned her head, "You, your the one who I scared, didn't I?" She said with a coy look. "Y...Yes, but I just wanted to talk to you, Y...you are b...both the creatures I saw? The dark wolf and the ghost?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Riroku then knelt beside him, put his hand on his shoulder. "You were the other wolf who was with Inu when...when...I...I attacked you, wern't you? I...I'm so soory you had to go through that." he said, painfully, but with dignity, as he knew he had to tell him the truth.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:02 pm

Teddy tried his best to stop shaking, "I'm fine, r...really, it just....well I wanted to thank you, you made Inu stop his rampage," He said stuttering on almost every word. "Rampage?" Minka asked. "Well, Minka, h...he was lost after your death and tried hi s best to control himself b...but the strain on him was hard," He said.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:06 pm

Riroku was amazed at his words. "Your...your welcome..." Riroku studdered, then he stood up again, and looked at Minka.

"Where is Inu, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:18 pm

I JUST REALIZED! WE ARE THE THUNDER TWINS! XD

Minka looked at the shocked young pup, she nodded slowly but for some reason she really couldn't picture Inu as a tirant. She looked over to Inu where he stood with Jinn. "Over there," She said pointing over to the two.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:25 pm

[YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!]

Riroku nodded, and then looked back torwards Minka.

Then, red flames shot into the sky a few miles off. Sylver and his gang were out to find the pack. They were now the only force that could stand in his way.

Riroku gave a low growl, he startled himself he could go that low. He gripped Minka tightly, and whispered, "Stay by me. Promise me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 pm

"I promise," She said. Her face slowly changing and her height dropping. Her purple markings appearing on her skin and fur emerging. She dropped for her fours and felt her claws and teeth extend and her long tail appear. The rest of the pack followed suit and Inu slowly got lower.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Riroku also followed suit. He changed into his massive werewolf, and thought to see what the others would do. Do they attack? They could pull off a victory...but the cost of lives...They could retreat? It would doom the chanses right now...but they could live to fight another day.

The flames seemed to be growning nearer...
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Minka felt a rumble, she couldn't help but look around to find the source, she didn't realize it but it was growing louder. It had started back towards the back of the pack but then was slowly growing louder, like a steady drum beat the rumble slowly grew to a ring in her ears. She realized that together the pack was one, they growled together. Inu stood infront of all of them, his growl louder then all the rest, then from the back the wolves lifted their paws then dropped them, the sound of stomping. It moved forward growling louder, Minka felt her stomach drop, no! she thought. Inu stomped then let a howl that was high and ringing. From the back they sung together, creating a song. Minka's instinct kicked in and she let loose her high clear howl. The song of war.

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 Moonwolf78fo

Minka knew the words and as the highest ranking female she had to sing but she wanted to fight it. She was unable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq_VeUMtyzU
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Riroku hung his head in dismay. They couldn't go to war! They would get slaughtered! He was the only one not singing, as he did not agree with this decision. They had to retreat, and attack smartly, rather than rush in and become helplessly killed as Sylver swung his mace around, and Titus blew fire, and Kantos cracked his razor whip...

Riroku turned around, furious at Inu for sending them into a suicide mission. It wasn't honorable...it was insane. Sylver now controlled the world...and he'd sure as hell use it to his advantage. He shuddered as images of wolves being dropped into volcanoes suddenly opening up in the Earth came into his mind.

He trotted over to Inu and hissed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WE CANT GO TO WAR! Not yet at least. It's suicide right now..."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:07 pm

"I'm making sure my pack has a place to exists," He growled back. The pack still drum ed together. Minka felt the song within her, it burned her lungs. She wanted to stop but instinct told her to follow her brother. She held out the last note and it rang for miles. She stopped and the drumming stopped all at once. Inu looked at him, "Fight with us and we have a better chance of winning," He said. Minka's instincts told her to stand still and wait for the first sign of a wolf, she couldn't move even if she wanted to
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:12 pm

"A better chance?!" Riroku retorted. He couldn't belive what Inu was saying. "Inu, my new brother, we have to flee. There are parts near here that Sylver would never touch again! He hide underground untill Sylver least expects it, then WHAM! we end his reign of chaos. Inu, sending everyone else in...it will kill everybody...its not the right choice..."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:19 pm

"Riroku, brother, I am sorry, but even if I tried I couldn't get them to even move, the war song has been sung they are unable to move, as am I," Inu said. He hadn't moved his feet or his head only his mouth. Minka wanted to scream, she wanted to run, she needed to save them.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Jinn looked at Inu with a smile but it went quickly "Inu, i need a favour" He said looking at him simply. Jinn looked around the pack then back to Inu and said "I need you to stay at the mansion for a while" The ancient being looked around, he could feel her she was watching him. "And i need you to be fast. If you can" He looked at him to add the word friend knowing that if he said it she'd strike him down just to get at him
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Riroku hung his head. "I understand." then he turned to Minka and walked over to where she was and said, "Minka, I'm so sorry...I didn't know...this is how you went to war. I...I..." his heart was breaking, "I can't come with you...because...because...WELL I JUS'T CANT!" and with that, he ran from her into the forest, furious at the spell that prepared them for certain death, furious at Sylver for ruining everything, but most of all he was furious at himself, for leaving his loved one to die. He was scared, confused, and outraged. He ran untill he could run no more...then he lay down, changed into his human form, and cried. It was all he could do.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 pm

[dude, Inu's about to go to war...]
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:30 pm

[Meh would Jinn know that?]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:30 pm

umm.... you could help.

Minka understood, she wouldn't fight either, but protect, she would stop this war, even if.... not even death could stop her, She was a warrior, her mother had taught her that and she would remember, no longer a warrior though but the defender, the shield.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:31 pm

[I spoke to inu? Besides i ahve to go to college laters ^^]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next