PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:50 am

Dan continued to look at her livingly, almost getting lost in his thoughts of her for a moment. Once he snapped out of it he he looked down, and spread his arms and lifted Kagosha off her feet. He began to walk out of the room with her in his arms, as the door came open from the Mind Over Matter. He looked around the dark hallway, and then headed in one direction towards another staircase. This time he knew where he was going. And he smiled as he carried Kagosha through the castle.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:54 am

Kagosha was brought out of her trance and looked around as Dan carried her. "Where are we going?" She asked. She was a little upset, she had taken away the calm moment but she was okay with it. She nuzzled his chest as he walked.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:58 am

Dan looked down and smiled at her as he walked. "as to where we are going, I'm not completely sure. I just thought we could ise a change of scenary." He said softly as he walked. He eventually came upon the staircase, and began to walked up. The stairs creaked with ever step he took. Many bats began to fly around inside the stairwell, scared from the creaking.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:09 am

Kagosha watched the bats thinking, "I'm one of them," She thought. She was a little surprised she had thought such a thing, She was better, the perfect predator. She looked perfect, Her voice was perfect and even her personality. She could take on anyone and make them prey.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:15 am

As the bats flew around, Dan paid no mind to it. He just continued to cary Kagohsa up the creeky wooden stairs, until he came upon a very old looking door at the top. Dan focused his mind as the knob turned and the door creaked open, a very pale sunlight shined through the doorway. He walked through, and he stood at the top of the castle. Reavealing the dark and dank view over the old country of Transylvania, untouched by time.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:28 am

Kagosha's eyes grew at the sight, "Wow," She said. She loved the scenery where ever she was and she had seen a lot with Danny in the 2 years they had spent together. She was in awe, It was beautiful....
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:38 am

Danny........I accidently signed a paper today with Danny Alden. XD

Dan carried her closer to the edge of the castle, as he looked over the country side. He began to be lost in the memories he had of living here before he set out on his own. After a few minutes he let out a sih of content before kssing Kagosha on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:48 am

YAY

This wasn't enough for Kagosha. She leaned forward and kissed him. She looked at him with (Wait, I can't remember her eye color GAH!) Icy Blue eyes. She smirked an leaned into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:52 am

Jinn chuckled and said "You said i wasn't having a joke? Remember thats how we more or less got togeather..." He drifted off staring at the ceiling remmebering how it happened, it was like a surrelist dream "One of my bad jokes leading to being on the mark" He sounded blissful and confused, the anceint being still couldn't get his mind around how a woman like Anissa could fall for an old fool like him
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:53 am

XD. I just left the Danny part. But I had to scratch out Alden and replace it with Stimpson. XD

Dan smiled as she kssed him again. As he looked over the castle side he he sat down on the edge of the caslte, moving Kagosha and making it so that she sat in his lap. He held into her tightly though, as he didn't want her to fall.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:10 am

Anissa smirked, she turned back to Jinn. She walked over to the bed and sat next to him, She set her hand on his and stared at him. How could someone love someone so much? She wondered. "I'll never forget how we got together it's among my favorite memories," She said.

Kagosha noticed that Danny was so careful with her, He didn't have to be, Really she could endure most of what life could do. She could fall and land on her feet, she could get punched and not feel the sting. But she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:12 am

Jinn looked at her and smiled and said "Mine too, now that i have a full memory" He smiled and raised her hand to his lips nad kissed her knuckle softly
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:24 am

As Dan held onto her he looked up at where the sun should have been, but it seemed to be bloked by grey clouds. For some reason he liked this, as it seemed to make him feel more like a vampire than a human, and as he felt that, another feeling seemed to come up inside him.

As Dan looked off at the cluds a bird bagn to swoop down and tried to land on his head, just as one had down before when he and Kagosha were standing in the large tree. As the bird closed in and tried to land on the top of his head, dan shot out, and gripped the bird between his fangs. It squirmed from the massive pain as his fangs sunk into it, but a loud crack was heard and the bird stopped moving.

The dead birds blood flowed into Dan's mouth, just before he spi the dead body out and it fell to the ground far below. It took a minute for Dan to realise what he had just down, as his eyes opened wide as some of the blood dripped down his chin.

(I knew I was going to have to do that eventually. XD)
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:38 am

Kagosha looked at Danny with eyes wide, "That was.....well sudden," She said with a laugh. She had never seen Danny do something so spontaneous.

Anissa smiled and looked at Jinn, "The only thing I think I could ever regret is if I lost you," She said. This was the honest to goodness truth.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:51 am

Dan made a look of disgust. "It was also........very bitter." he said with a strange feeling. He kept one arm around her waist to hold onto her, and held up another hand and wiped his mouth on his sleeve. "How can you drink such a thing everyday?........although I'm sure a human's blood must taste much better" he said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:09 am

"You get used to it, I mean I find it very good, but I don't think bird would be good, I'm a fan of rabbit, very sweet," She said with a laugh, "See the blood stays together and strong, you want it thing and take it a little at a time," She said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:15 am

I'm sure your talking from experience here. XD

Dan lowered his hand from his mouth and put it around Kagosha. "Ahhhhhh, Okay." He said as he rested his chin on her shoulder, leaning his head against hers. "but I doubt I'll do that again anytime soon" he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:27 am

Yep xD

Kagosha chuckled, "Well, I've learned that bad experiences are hard to over come, " She said with a laugh. She didn't eat for a week after accidentally taking a bite out of a wolf on accident once.

honestly that is nasty stuff, to much fur and they bite back.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:31 am

XD I noticed a few days ago that I can make a perfect wolf growl. I can even follow it up by making it look like I'm choking on a hairball. XD

"I'm sure you have" he said laughing with her. "what was it like the first time you 'feasted'?" he said still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:42 am

I'm going to use my own for this one XD

Kagosha laughed, "It was pretty funny really I was out with Titus and he was told by Edwin to feed me, He never did take notice in me. Titus had no clue how to teach me, so he told me to follow my instinct. I did but I ended up well catching a cactus," Kagosha said, "Then I ran into a bear and barley escaped then I finally caught a deer and well..... It was different," She said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:51 am

Dan began to begin laughing rather hard. He almost fell over but used Kagosha to hold him up. "Wow.....tehe" he said as he continued to laugh. He relaxed himself as his laughing slowly stopped. He rested his chin on her shoulder again as he closed his eyes and spoke in a sft tone "Crazy, crazy girl...."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:53 am

"Not crazy, Impulsive maybe," She said leaning back. She turned her head and kissed his neck, "I love you," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:08 am

A small chill went down his spine as she kissed his neck, as he thought she was going to bite him. Although he still wouldn't have minded it, as nothing would really happen to him if she did. As she turned her head back after whipering to him, he returned the favor by turning his head and kissing her neck. He decided to tease her a bit, as he just let the smooth part of his fangs touch her skin.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:14 am

Kagosha's stomach jumped, "Why must you tease me?" She whispered. Her heart felt heavy with lust. "I don't do it to you," She said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:22 am

Dan smirked as he heard what she said. He took in a light breah as he went up her neck, hoping to send chills through her. He moved up and as he head was level with hers he took his hand and lightly touched her cheek and turned her head towards him. He leaned his forehead against hers and smiled, reavealing his fangs. "What? You dont like it?" He said with a snake-like hiss in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next