PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 am

...........how tall is that thing?
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:28 am

taller then you XD

and I don't think I understand Jamie....
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:29 am

i asked inu a question ages ago and now he's dodging jaws? O.o ive been left behidn again *sugh*
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:37 am

no he answered, he was getting ready for a war and ya kinda cut in XD
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:40 am

meh i'm goign to take a rbeak from this rp seeing as i get no where *eye roll*
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:43 am

NO just do your battle with....whats her name
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:44 am

*waves arm* I got an idea for Jinn, but it'll require me to do a bit of godmodding if you dont mind.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:45 am

nope absolutely not >.> i presume its your *Mind over matter* in which case the non god mod solution would be warping a worm hole around him.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:49 am

*shakes head* Nothing to do with Mind over Matter, I'm simply going to change his location.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:57 am

>.> how? There is always a non god mod solution
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:09 am

Kantos was waiting for thiss. With Minka being agressive and angered, she would think clearly less, thus he had an advantage. He then quicklly thrusted his right elbow in an upwards motion, hitting her chin squarely and very hard.

Titus lit the ground near him aflame. He said coldly, "Come get some, brother. You war song does not frighten me."

Sylver swung his mach, and blew out a cone of fire, decimating much of the pack...things were turning bad...

Riroku saw a burst of red fire, then even felt the heat. He was moving faster...the spel was breaking for him!
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:36 pm

You know what. I'm just gonna go for it. I dont even know if this is godmodding or not, but if ya dont like it, I'll delete this post.

Around Jinn it seemed that the wind began blowing a perfect circle around him as a voice seemed to whistle through the wind. "your needed somewhere else" it said in what seemed like the soft voice of a woman. And just as the voice seemed to stop, Jinn's own shadow seemed to absorb him as he was pulled into darkness.

Back at the battlefeild of Lies and the creature that formed from Dan's anger, it seemed that yet another wind began to blow as Jinn was almost pushed out of the shadow of a tall tree, and the same voice spoke out to him. "The power of your love must tend to these reckless beasts" it whipered as it fadded along with the wind.

The creature saw Jinn appear ot of the corner of his eye, but kept his mind focused on Lies that now stood a few feet over him. And as Lies spoke he didn't reply, but he jumpedover her and latched all 4 arms onto her tail. And with amazing strength he swung her up into the air, as she got higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:44 pm

[Nope not godmodding if it slammed into him it would of been]

Jinn saw the woman being flung into the air and he crouched donw low launchinghimslef to her, he grabbed her gently in mid air and continued to arc over the beast till he landed the same distancve away but on the other side. He let he down and sung his claymore off his back ot look at the ebst, he didn't know what was going on but he'd even the odds.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:40 am

she's a beast now, she is like a huge monster. go back a few pages and see it.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:08 pm

[please post forizzle nowXD]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:00 pm

Minka yelped with pain and jumped back. she spat out red blood on the floor. Her teeth had dug into her top gums and she could taste the blood. She growled, her fangs dripping with her own blood. She wanted to taste his and spill it all over the ground. Suddenly it became colder, Minka began to spin the wind and make it colder. Snow flakes fell and the blood from her muzzle stained the ground. She suddenly bolted forward and bit down on his arm.

Inu growled with fury, he ran forward unafraid of the burns that could be inflicted, all he could feel was the lust for his brother's blood to be spilled yet again. He jumped up with her claws unsheathed and dug then into the fire wolf's back and bit onto his neck.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Kantos screamed in pain as the wolf bit his arm. "This isn't going to plan..." he thought, slowly backing up in pain, Minka still attached to his arm. He tried to kick her of, sending his foot right up to her gut.

Titus gave a yelped, but then immediately created his fire skin ablaze, and the flames rose higher, right on Titus.

"Fool..." Titus said, as the flames caught Inu's fur on fire.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:13 pm

Inu howled in pain and dropped off. He hit the ground with a thud. Teddy stood quickly from the attack from Sylver. Meeting Minka and Riroku inspired him to make a diffrence. He ran forward and helped get the flames out. Inu stood with heavy burns and patches of fur missing. Teddy growled at Titus and unsheathed his claws. Inu followed the younger warrior and fought the nagging pain.

Minka yelped and fell back again. She coughed and vomited stomach acid because there wasn't anything else she had eaten. She quickly regained posture and jumped at him again. This time for his neck. She dug her claws into his arm and bit down hard.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Kantos let out a piercing scream. The nerves in his arm had been shattered. He took his whip, and lashed it out at Minka, who was continuing to bite his arm. The razors tore her skin as he cracked it over her body.

Titus looked mockingly at his new foe, and the wounded soldier.
"Inu can't fight by himself eh? Coward."

The spell had now lost effect on Riroku, his determination was too strong. He sprinted his heart out to the battle scenes.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:34 pm

Teddy growled with anger, Inu put a paw infront of him, as if to say, this is my fight. Teddy nodded and stepped back then looked over a Minka. There was a high pitched yelp and Teddy saw Emmit get thrown. Teddy raced over. Inu growled, shaking on his legs but showing no signs of quitting.

Minka bit down harder and wanted to snap the bone. She bit down harder with each whip of the weapon. She finally felt the bone begin to crush. She snapped down harder. Her claws still digging into his chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Titus gave a smirk at the injured wolf. "Brother, you die now." is all he said, and with that, he began charging up a fire ball in his mouth. fire burned everywhere as he looked evilly at Inu.

Kantos fell to the ground as his arm was finally broken. He fell to the ground, With Minka still attached. He was helpless, as he was too weak and in pain to move anything else. Suddenly the air became increacingly hot. Then, Kantos exploded in lava and flames, sending Minka flying back. Then, standing, towering over her, was the Dark lord himself. Sylver stared directly at Minka. He gave an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Minka stared with pure terror, she had her mouth open and the blood from Kanto's arm still dripping from her muzzle. She felt numb and couldn't move. This could be the end but suddenly a thought came to her, She closed her eyes and changed from mortal to immortal. She felt the elements in her reach. She opened her eyes as a wind wolf. She decided fight Fire with water. She changed the clouds above from snow to rain and changed with the water.

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 SpiritoftheIceWolf

She didn't have any expression just a bubble of water that grew with each rain drop. She liffted herself up and changed to a tidal wave and crashed down on Sylver.

Inu growled and tried to jump out of the way but he knew it was no use, Riroku had been right and even if the pack would survive this they would without their leader.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Titus fired, the superheated ball of flame and lava hurtling at Inu with deathly speed...

A volcano came up right berfore the wave impacted. The wave crashed harmlessly on the mound. Sylver gave a deathly grin at the new transformed Minka. She planed to fight fire with water. But, he was to fight with water with fire. steam and boiling. He launched an extremely intense blast of heat at Minka, causing the water to boil.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Let me know if I'm going to far with this

The water changed to steam, "Sylver, what have I told you before, you cannot win against NATURE!" She shouted as she changed to the steam.

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 Wolf_of_Clouds_by_yuumei

Then she erupted into flames from the fire...

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 Wolf2-1

She jumped forward changing into a raging Fireball heading for him.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:05 pm

The fire impacted Inu, incinerating him...

Sylver was a little startled by Minka's transformations. But, he enjoyed a good fight.
He swung his mace like a baseball bat, trying to hit Minka.

Riroku finally arrived. What he saw pained him. Inu, Minka, and the pack in danger...he could only stare and watch now as he watched the battle between Minka and Sylver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next