PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:25 am

A seductive hiss came from the back of her throat as she smirked, "No, Its just not fair," She said kissing his cheek then his temple then finally his lips. "Now do you think its fair?" She asked her eyes never moving.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:42 am

Dan looked at her with somewhat evil smile on his face, as he watched her eyes stand still. "sure........" he said with the snakish accent still in his voice. He grabbed her hand and brought it up to his mouth, lightly kissing it and lightly grazing it with his fangs just as he had done with her neck.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:44 pm

Kagosha smirked, "You have no Idea what you do to me," She said with a smile. She kissed his neck again her fang tips grazing his skin.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:57 pm

He let out a small but still snakey laugh. "I dont, eh?" he said as he ran his fingers of only one hand up and down the side of her torso, still trying to send chills through her. He turned his head and kissed her lips with a bit of force.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Kagosha gasped a little but held in most of the shock. She kissed him back but she had goose bumps all over. She looked at Danny with Icy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Dan noticed her shake a bit and knew he had done what he intended on. He figured now he would stop teasing her. Now he only held onto her tighter, and kissed her again.

Me.......getting.....sleepy......XD
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:18 pm

Kagosha kissed back and soon had to pull back for air but slammed back into another kiss. She was so happy. Always with Danny, had a nice ring to it and she didn't want to leave him, ever.

I'm awake but the god **** mouse
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:25 pm

What time is it there?

Dan noticed the bit of aggression when she came back for the other kiss. This made him want her even more as he held her closer, continueing to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 pm

10:27

Kagosha couldn't help it she kept meeting each one making it more lustful then the last. She was so caught up in the moment that she curled her fingers into Danny's hair.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:34 pm

..................12:29 here..............

Dan let out a sigh as she did this. He kissed her again as her ran his hand hown her silvery hair.

My creativity.......lacking........need...........sleep...........gotta go. Cya tomorrow. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:38 pm

okay

Kagosha pulled back and breathed heavily. She was so in love, "Danny," She said through heavy breaths, "You don't know how much I love you," She said.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Jinn smiled at Anissa and yanked her arm, then hled her into a hug and Jinn said "I know what it feels like to lose you,and i don't think i could survive round two" He smiled and kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:43 am

Anissa smiled, "Round 2 doesn't have to exist," She said and hugged him, She didn't want to leave him again, never. She wanted their forever to begin. Forever sounded nice, forever wouldn't end.

Inu growled as he saw the destruction in the forest. He had been trying to find the pack but had given up. Just as I thought, he mused. He caught wind of another scent, "Titus," He growled and took off in that direction, his thoughts racing and growling. He found a small building and slowly walked in.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:19 am

Dan's ruby red eyes lovingly gazed into hers as she spoke. He didn't say a word. He only held her carefully as he seemed to be midly lost in her matching gaze.

Ack. My creativity is still lacking after yesterday. XD
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:21 am

if you read twilight you wouldn't be like this.

Kagosha saw how deeply he was looking at her and matched his gaze. Her icy blue eyes looking at his deep red ones. Strange how these two could be together.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:35 am

.........I'll consider it...........

As Dan stared into her chilling eyes he finally replied to what she had said to him only seconds earlier. "And you have no idea what I would do for you, my dear" he said in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:41 am

"Love, you could never match my love for you," She said slyly. She smiled lightly her fangs showing. She moved closer to his face and kissed him. She loved him alot.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:53 am

Jinn sighed and kissed her head again and said "She's back and she wants me, round two will begin when she calls its" He said a bit more down "But i'm not sure if she won't try and take you to get to me" he said
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:58 am

Dan leaned forward and took the kiss, trying to make it stronger. He wanted to show her that her words were false. As he felt his love for her was just as strong.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:03 am

gosh you all drain me of love, Travis is always upset.

Kagosha sighed contently after the kiss. She was at peace.

Anissa sighed, "I believe in you, I will always be there for you," She said. She was scared to be honest but didn't want to face the reality of it. She couldn't, wouldn't live without him, it was to hard.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:06 am

*laughs hysteically*

Dan held into her tightly, as he rested his chin on her shoulder again. His eyes closed as he thought of what he may or may not have to do to protect her in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:10 am

Kagosha dazed off, not quite a sleep but in a dream place, She had alot to think about.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:11 am

Jinn hugged Anissa and said. "Yeah i know, but still she won't stop to think that your innocent" He looked away and depressed a little
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:21 am

"I'm not innocent, I've killed a lot of people, I've murdered my creator, I'm anything but innocent," Anissa said. She looked at him, "Plus, I think I could at least try and defend myself if I got caught," She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 am

Jinn sighed and said "Your innocent in the world of demons" He looked at her as she said she could defend herself and Jinn said "You saw what she did to Edwin, and that was her toying around. If you see her run, fast and run hard" WAs all he said hugging her a little tighter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next