PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:30 am

"I'm not scared, I saw, I was right next to him," She said remembering with a chill. The face of her captor as the demon ripped his soul away. She hated Edwin but that had sent a chill down her spine. Edwin had changed her into what she was, a child of the night. But to see him easily defeated scared her to be honest, but she didn't want Jinn to know that.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:10 am

Suddenly the robe flew off his eyes. They glowed a bright blue, and his claws also gave off a bright blue aura. Riroku's angel form. It still was inside him.

Titus gulped. Kantos began backing up.

"Stay back, or...your little loved one will die!" Kantos screamed out, his hand reaching back and grabbng Minka's throat.

Riroku stopped. "Let her go." he said. His words seemed to shake the room.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:19 am

Minka felt the air stop and choked, "Let me go," She whispered. Her ankles where still burned and her face was cut and pained. The scar from Titus still visible on her face. She was burned and cut, hurt and now had the will to live.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:35 am

Kantos gave an evil grin. He then squeezed Minka's head, and then threw her to the ground. Titus still looked unsure about what to do.

"If you want her so bad, come and get her." Kantos sneered, building up courage.

Riroku closed his eyes, and took in a deep breath. Then he opened his eyes suddenly, and then his body started transforming.

Titus, scared, launched a straem of fire at Riroku. Flames coved Riroku as he changed...
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:40 am

Minka hit the ground with a sickening thud. She cried out in pain but held in the tears of pain. It was hard for her to move at all.

Inu walked in growling, Titus was in here and fighting him seemed necessary.

Kagosha looked back at Danny, "What a day," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:45 am

Dan held onto her as he looked off at the cloudy Trannsylvania sky. "What a day indeed" he said with a whisper. "and I bet you ever expected to ever actually live in a place like this" he said with a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 am

Suddenly the flames were blown away by what looked like a force from inside the fire.

Then, Riroku emerged. He had become an angellic wolf.
Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 Wolf-3
His wings flapped as Riroku tried them out.

Kantos cursed under his breath. Titus gave a look of suprise and horror, thinking he had stopped him.

Riroku looked at Minka, giving her a look that told her to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:56 am

Minka nodded, She tried to stand but failed, she then changed to her wolf form, to tired to change to the wind. She lay on her stomach like a newborn pup finding this the only position that didn't hurt her and considerated on keeping her heart beating.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:10 am

The ropes came off her as she changed. Kantos looked back, but was relived she was too weak to do anything. He turned back around, and faced Riroku. Riroku beat his wings, pressure building up beneath him. He then sprang up into the air, and flew like a bullet torwards Kantos. Riroku tackled him, and Kantos hit the ground, letting out a "oomph" when he hit the ground. Riroku slided on the floor as he landed, and turned around to his targets as he slided. Kantos returned standing, looking hurt. Riroku let out a roar, and charged again.

Suddenly, the whole werehouse shook. Riroku was thrown off balance, and he crashed to the floor. He slowly got to his feet, stunned at what could have caused it. Then, the worst thing possible happened. The walls of the warehouse burst into flames, and the room was suddenly torn off. There, looking straight down at Riroku, grinning a firey grin, was Sylver.

Kantos and Titus immediately bowed as low as they saw their master peer in. Riroku hurried over to Minka, and he sttod over her, protecting her.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:19 am

Kagosha? pale

(mind if I join in on your little wearhouse blunder?
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:22 am

Minka felt the heat and looked at Riroku, she whimpered and layed her head down. Beat...beat...beat...beat....beat....beat. They where getting farther apart, she tried so hart to steady the beating.

Kagosha looked at him, "What?" She asked a little taken a back by the comment.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:34 am

[were about to wrap it up...]

Sylver looked at Riroku with a deathly stare, but Riroku held his ground. He sensed Minka's heart failing...he thought to himself, "Hold on, hold on...please...."

Titus got up, and blasted Riroku with intense fire. Riroku grnted as he kept beating his wings to blow away the fire, but the faster he blew the fire away, the more fire Titus burned out. Suddenly, Riroku became extremely tired, and as such he was blasted away from Minka, and hit the burning wall hard. He slowly fell to the ground, and as he fell, he transformed back into his human form, angelic form gone from him. He slowly got up, and looked at Titus again. Titus laughed, seeing a weakness. He blasted Riroku with more fire, and Riroku barely jumped out of the way. But Riroku couldn't get up when he dived.

Titus walked at past Minka and Kantos, and right up next to Riroku.

"Fool. You thought you could win. You scared me for a sec, but now your weak once again. I'll end you here..." and with that lit a paw on fire, ready to deal a final blow.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:54 am

............nebermind. v_v

Dam laughed a bit at Kagosha's confusion. "What I meant was, did you ever think you'd be living in a place with such a strong history of vampires?" he said as he looked at her with a happy smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:02 am

"No, I never expected to live any where but with my sister, but that won't happen now will it?" She asked with a smirk.

Minka listened, beat....beat....beat.....beat......beat......beat.........beat.........beat........beat. No please," She thought.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:09 am

"Titus, do not kill him. Look, the girl is dying. The boy is dying. I have no need for her anymore, as my mission is complete. Leave tham both to die. I have decimated the city, and now, my rule as emperor can now begin. We will leave now, as there is much work that must be done." and with that, Sylver turned around, and slided away, a trail of lava behind him. Titus nodded and lowered his paw, but he neared Riroku and whispered sharply into his ear, "Give me the chanse again...and I will kill you." then both Titus and Kantos burst into smoke and fire, leaving the warehouse.

Riroku looked through the fire and flames torwards Minka. He reached a hand out, and pulled himself up. He crawled torwards her, only thinking about her and her saftey and well-being.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 am

Dan smiled at her as she said this. "No, I guess not.........beacause no your all mine" he said to her sweetly before kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:16 am

"And you mine," She said her eyes dazzling in the morning sun. She was so glad to be here at this moment.

Minka felt the bump in her chest fading, "Riroku, I'm trying," She said through struggled breaths. She wanted to meet him there but that would only cause more stress on her body.

Inu walked through the Warehouse. It was dim and drops of water echoed through the walls and hit Inu's hypersensitive ears like a ton of bricks. He walked through the old building and heard the struggled breaths of another. He followed it and saw Riroku and Minka. "Minka! Riroku!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:24 am

Riroku looked up, and said,"Inu..." then he turned back torwards Minka, and he still continued to drag himself torwards Minka, he was determined to reach her. "Minka..." he said weakly, "your going to be ok..."
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:26 am

Dan kissed her again as she spoke. When he pulled away he reached his arm under her legs and held her up.He smirked, as he seemed to be letting himself fall off the side of the castle. But as he came off the edge, if seemed like his feet acted like a magnet and stuck to the side wall.

He began to walk down the side of the castle. "So, the day is only half-over. So what would you like to do?" he said as he held onto her, while he walked down the side of the tall castle.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:26 am

Jinn hugged Anissa closer and said "Wheres inu? If i have to go i want you to be near him, i trust him." He was scared for Anissa and continued "Its harder to kill me than it is to kill you, i just want you to be safe." He snuggled closer into her like a child would into there mother on a scary night,
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:44 pm

Anissa looked at Jinn, "I'm sure he's getting into trouble the mutt," She said with a smile. She was a bit frightened for the wolf but her mind was worried about alot of things. She shifted her weight and looked into his eyes, she touched his cheek with her hands, her soft touch barely touching his skin.

Minka yelped as she tried to move. Inu ran over and changed to his human form which he hadn't been in a while. He bent over and picked her up gently as not to hurt the small wolf. Inu looked over at Riroku, "Are you okay?" He said walking over to him. It was a dumb question but Inu didn't want to push his boundaries with the friend he barely knew.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:57 pm

Riroku collapsed, but he still had the will to keep going. He picked up his hands again, put them under his body, and pushed himself up. He tried to stand, but it was very laborous. "Yeah, I'll pull through," Riroku said weakly to Inu. "What about Minka..."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:08 pm

"She looks pretty bad, but spotted leaf my be able to help her, She's with the rest of the pack though and they got separated when Sylver attacked," He said. Inu clasped Riroku's shoulder to make sure he couldn't fall and his other arm held the small wolf. Minka shifted slightly but whimpered.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Then Riroku stopped. "Inu, I have an idea...I don't think she'll last that long...Minka, do you think you could change into human and be put down? Please, I...I don't want to lose you, and I think this will work..." he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:23 pm

"Riroku, I trust you, but....," She started to say but yelped. Inu looked at his sister, "Minka, he knows what he's doing," He said. Minka lifted her head and nodded. She changed into a human girl who was badly burned and scratched up. Inu set her down carefully as not to hurt her. He looked at Riroku, "Your not the only one who cares for her, Be careful," He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next