PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:34 pm

bye I'll reply as soon as I can, sorry bed.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Riroku was on his knees, tears dripping. He was a coward. He should of stayed, and fought. He couldn't though, he was not bound by the spell. Since he didn't sing, he COULDN'T fight...thats why Riroku didn't have a reason for Minka. He didn't know. But he continued to blame himself.

"Your a fighter, ****it. SO WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT?!" he yelled at himself.

Last edited by Quiksylver on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:38 pm

[Night]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:17 am

we need titus and sylver XD
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 am

Firepaw77 wrote:
"Hell?" She finished his sentence. She couldn't help but be in awe. She was a bit shocked but wanted to know what it was.

Woops, thought I replied to this. XD I guess not. x]

Dan held her and leaned against the wall, his feet holding him up. He stared at the sky. Even if it the sky shouldn't have been like this because of the time of day, it still shouldn't be like this, no matter what, as this was a land where the sun was always masked by clouds. He looked up, trying to fully understand what could cause it.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:26 am

Jade inu needs to asnwer Jinn >.>
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:31 am

Kagosha suddenly thought of something, 'when did I last see Anissa?' she asked herself. She needed to find her, "Danny, We need to go to see Anissa," She said remembering a part of her dream. Walking into a large ball room she had grown familiar to. There was a darker part of the dream coming.

Inu spoke to his friend, "I'll get to her as soon as I can but I don't know how long this battle will rage," He said, still watching waiting for the fight soon to come. His heart beat and his adrenaline rushed he knew how to fight and now was when he needed to put it to use.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:32 am

Dan nodded his head. "Alright. Do you know where she is?" he said with a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 am

Short poster!

"Home," She said, She had seen it, Anissa would be upset, she didn't hate her though, it was a dislike but not the intensity. It was the embers of a roaring flame. She knew how to deal with it but her dreams were never precise.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:50 am

Dan nodded his head again. "alright" he said as they dissappeared in a black flash. After a few minutes, they reappeared i front of the old manor. Dan looked up and saw that it looked like it would rain soon.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:57 am

Kagosha slid out of Danny's arms to her feet. She looked up at the old black manor. She began up the walkway, "Its Anissa's first manor," She said looking at the old home. Kagosha didn't bother knocking. She opened the door and walked in.

Anissa heard the noise and jumped up with a deep hiss. Her hand touched the note and she turned to look at. She picked it up and blinked a few times to get her sight back from the sleep. She read the note, smiled and hissed, she turned to the door.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:01 am

Dan's senses heard the hiss from outside and followed Kagosha inside. He looked around trying to see where the hiss had come from.

Sorry for short post.......
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 am

2 tings 1st now you sowey, 2nd she in dide

Anissa got to her feet, her dress touching her ankles. She needed to change but that would happen after she found out who was inside. She hissed as she looked around the cornor and down into the Ballroom. She saw the couple and smirked.

Kagosha looked up to see Anissa smirking, she felt the hate and hissed. She couldn't tone down the hate and changed with a loud hiss. Then again, and her hatred form had become angry....

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 Bat

Anissa laughed, "Your it," She said and jumped past the two and out the door. Kagosha didn't stop to breath she took off past Dan and out the door. Anissa had tried to get away so that they didn't harm her house. Kagosha tackled her and slammed her into the forest floor. Anissa laughed and changed....

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 99191
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 am

Dan dashed out the door and followed them. And he came to a hault as he saw Kagosha pinning the now hidious looking Anissa to the ground. "What the ****......" he said as he examined the strange form. He put his hand on the handle of his sword and drew it, holding it up. "kagosha..."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 am

"Danny, its my fi...," She started to say something but the creature grabbed her by the throat and threw her into a tree, laughing, "See gotta love how when all of my sides get a taste of the outside don't ya," The creature laughed. Lies had gotten to play. Kagosha hissed loudly and jumped up and kicked the creature in the face. Lies became angry and grabbed her by the face and flew up into the air. She flew up higher and higher. Then flew downward and gained speed and the threw her into the ground. Kagosha stood on shaky legs and blood dripping from above her eyes and her lip.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:36 am

Dan looked to Kagosha, his red eyes now brightly glowing. He looked back to Lies, and transformed in a instant.
Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 Untitled-2

"Why dont you pick on somebody your own size!" he shouted as he speeded towards Lies, holding his sword up as he swung it down on her.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:45 am

Lies let loose a bellowing laugh, "Come on!" She shouted. She grabbed the sword that sliced the reptilian skin. Her white blood oozed out of the wound. Then she felt the anger of inside of herself. Anissa wasn't able to fight her off, due to her other sides. Lies had seen the note, the couple and had tied Anissa up in her sleep. She used the spike on her elbow and dug it into Dan's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:49 am

Dark-red blood began to ooze out of the wound and all over the spike. Dan let out a grunt of pain as many black feathers fell off him and fell to the ground. He placed his other hand on Lies's torso, before pushing out a wave of Mind Over Matter, trying to push her away.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:58 am

Lies flew back and slammed into a boulder which broke under the force. She picked herself up and roared a screech. Kagosha stood and her eyes were upset. She slammed into her and bit down on her neck. Lies screamed with pain and grabbed her by the neck and threw her. Kagosha hit a tree and heard a large crack. The tree began to fall, Kagosha tried to move but not only had the tree been snapped but so was her leg.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:44 am

Dan saw the tree begin to fall and he shot his hand out as the tree haulted where it was. As the tree stopped a soft voice seemed to ring through the area "this is no place for little girls" it said as Kagosha seemed to be pulled into the shadow that the tree was creating. Dan heard the voice and knew what it was, he knew that now Kagosha was safe from hamrs way for now, which meant he could go all out and not back.

Dan re-sheathed his sword as he slowly began to walk towards Lies, while his wings seemed to form back into his body. A look of disgust formed on his face as a slow, low thumping sound began to beat from inside him.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:50 am

Lies laughed with insanity, "Hahahaha," She said, her red eyes watching him. She said not a word but the intense and creepy sound continued. She laughed and spread her wings and continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:56 am

Riroku regained his composure. He stood up, brushed away his tears, and dusted himself off. He was not going to leave Minka bhind to fight alone. He would fight the spell that basically seperated them...causing Riroku to run away, and Minka to fight. He would join the rebellion...if Minka was going to die during the attack...then he was willing to die right beside her. Not even death would be able to seperate them.

Riroku tried to move, but the song had caused a great fear inside him, as to why he ran away. He grittted his teeth, and took one small step back torwards the pack. Progress. He repeated, and little by little he walked torwards Minka and the pack.

--------------------------

Titus gave a whif of the air. "I smell my sister, ehehe..." he said with glee. "There are also many other wolves here."

Kantos smiled an evil smile. "Good. We will initiate the final destruction of all who oppose us."

Sylver roared above them. He spewed lava out of his mouth in the direction of the pack. Trees burned down, and finally, a wide, burnt path was opened up. Straight at the pack.
"Show no merccccccccy" Sylver hissed as he brought out his mace.

Titus and Kantos looked in the direction of the pack. They had found them.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:58 am

As Dan slowly walked towards her the beating got faster. His eyes glowed a firey red as it seemed his skin began to crack, leaving firey cuts all over his body. His skin began to turn black as his fangs seemed to grow larger and larger. His clothes ripped around him as his now death-black body began to grow. Two large arms began to grow from the areas his wings would usually appear.

Whatever was left of Dan had disappeared. Now only a 15 foot tall creature stood in front of Lies as it let out an earthshaking roar.
Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 Demoncutoutcopy1lh
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:07 am

Lies laughed, "Come on, lets play," She said and jumped up and spread her wings. She flew in front of him and kicked him in the face with the power to blast an elephant miles away.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:07 am

Minka? Inu? Pack? Anybody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next