PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:51 am

bump?
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:26 am

We're all waiting on Jade. Who isn't going to be online for a while.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:17 am

yyyyy?
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:09 pm

grounded probs, she always is xD
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:01 pm

Nope, her computers are down. Check the return/leave thread. >.>
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:14 pm

cba
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:58 am

I'm here for....A moment

Anissa smirked, "I'll be here for a while," She said, her hands in her lap and her mind still deep in thought. She had a dazed look on her face and her pale face was still looking a Jinn.

Kagosha put her finger on her chin and looked deep in thought, "How about we do something together," She said putting her hand on his shoulder. She looked up at the sky, the orange sky coloring her blue eyes green. WAIT! Orange! The day was only half over.

Minka laughed, and ran faster. She loved running and each movement of her legs made her more excited and she laughed as she ran.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:14 am

Jinn kissed her forehead and asked sleepily "Whats up?" HE said hpolding ehr abover him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:18 am

Dan laughed a bit at her quite obvious answer. "Alright" he said as he continued walking down the side of the castle. As he walked he could still hear the sound of crows screaching going through his head, but he tried to dround it out.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:21 am

Kagosha was at a loss for words, She grabbed Danny's head and pointed it at the sky. It was an orange pale color and she couldn't get any words out of her mouth.

"Alot, the sun, the sky," Anissa said in a joking manner. She smiled her long milky fangs showing. Her life was so happy now, Besides when she had lost herself. She had never felt so happy with someone before and Jinn always made her think of other things.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:23 am

Jinn hugged her once more and said "And for you i'd bring them all to yoru doorstep in a box" He smiled and kissed her this time on the lips, when he acme back he siad "Now you need your rest" He chuckled gently putting her down next to him
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:25 am

Dan looked up as he held her head. He looked up at the orange sky, confused. He was trying to figure out what Kagosha was trying to show him, and that was when it dawned on him. "What the......"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:31 am

"Hell?" She finished his sentence. She couldn't help but be in awe. She was a bit shocked but wanted to know what it was.

Anissa currled up next to him, "I love you," She said. She couldn't help not to say it. Her heart always was shouting it. He had saved her, She had annoyed him and much more, Life was good. She put her hand on his chest and the other under her head and began to close her eyes. Like a veil over an emerald in the daylight.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Jinn kissed her forehead and said "Love is not strong enough to describe what i feel for you" He wasn't going to daze off he head business to attend to.

Carefully he slipped Anissa's hand from over her and wrote a note saying "I will be back shortly Inu will be here even quicker" He placed it on the bedstand next to his bandana an and blurred from the room.

Jinn reappeared near Inu and his pride and said "Where's Inu?" He was ready for a fight, and didn't know where he appeared or what was happening near by
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:41 pm

Riroku looked back to see how far back Minka was, and was startled at what he saw. She was nearly upon him, and he gave her a look of worriedness. Although in his head, he was grinning.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Minka was a bit shocked by this, why was he worried, she sniffed quietly for a dangerous scent but none hit her nose. She felt the wind but nothing more, then the scent of an old friend, Jinn.

Inu finally came into view of the pack, he saw the wolves with Jinn. Jinn his old friend. He padded over to Jinn. He sat on his haunches and the orange sky changed his brown fur tan. He smiled a wolf grin then slowly changed into his human form, "Hey Jinn, long time no see," He said.

Anissa at some point in her long slumber had found the blankets and had gotten under neath them. She knew he was gone and this made her restless on the bed. But somehow something in her mind told her that everything was going to be okay so she stayed on the bed and didn't awaken. She seemed to be in a place of forgotten. She looked out over out into the landscape. There was nothing but ash and death. The city was rubble and the wind seemed to claw at her dress.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:28 pm

He sensed Minka's confusion, and yelled over his shoulder, "Your it, hehe, that why I was nervos? But what else did you pick up? I can tell you've found something, or someone." He broke into a trot, letting Minka catch up.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Minka growled and jumped up to catch him, she had always been good at jumping and could cover alot of distance. She landed beside him not even breaking her stride and getting back into a trot, she only said one word that rolled of her tongue, "Jinn," She said and ran ahead.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:34 pm

Riroku was a little taken aback at her answer. "Hey!" he called after her, but there was no way his giant wolf could run any faster anymore. He stopped, looked over at Inu running, then over again at Minka.

"Ooooohhhh..." he sighed. He then changed to human, and sprinted after her.

[BTW: for all who wondering how he got his claws back, whan he turned angel, he basically "grew" a new body, and since he considers his claws apart of him, they were also teleported to him.]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:38 pm

okay...... that works.

Minka finally reached the clearing and almost slammed into Inu as he stood infront of Jinn. She stopped and then realized how bad that could have been. She blushed and laughed a nervous laugh. She backed up about two feet then heard a bark, "Minka!" Emmit shouted. Minka turned her head and ran over to him to get out of the spot light.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:46 pm

[Razz]

Riroku saw Minka walk over to her family, and he was glad she was reuinted with her family. He walked to watch the meeting, and smiled at his love.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Emmit raised his head at the boy, He looked at Minka, "By the way is he who I think he is?" He asked. Minka chuckled," If you mean my almost savior before Riroku, then yes," She said. She looked at Riroku with loving eyes, then a yip and a nod that meant for him to come over.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Riroku smiled as he walked over to them. He stood infront of Emmit and said, "Hey, I'm Riroku." he said, and crouched, so his eyes were level to the wolf's.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:07 pm

Emmit looked at the boy, "So your the kid we saw 2 years ago," Emmit said. He smirked and changed human.

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 Anime_Guy

He was in the same position as Riroku, "I'm not a pup," He said and stood. Minka chuckled and changed to her human form. The whole pack seemed to mimic them at the sign of no danger, since first, second and third in command just changed.

Teddy looked at Minka,the ghost he thought.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:12 pm

"Just keep cool, Riroku...the pack will accept you...maybe..." He thought.

He also stood, and backed up to where Minka was. He put his hand on her shoulder and said. "Yeah, thats me...It's been a long time...hasn't it?" he said, with a tone of kindness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next