PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:13 am

A loud thud that sounded like a rock colliding with something metal rang out as she kicked him. But the creature didn't move, it only made it angrier. It let out another roar as three of its arms shot out and as fists and smashed into Lies, just before the fourth hand shot out and grabbed Lies wing. He held her in front of him as he seemed to let out a deep maniacle laugh.

He swung her back and then swung her forward and let go of the wing, tossing her like a flimsy doll.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:16 am

oh sorry XD

Inu growled and the spell sent him forward. He howled and the pack ran with him towards the enemy. Minka matched pace with Inu, she wasn't controlling herself she was in complete attack mode. She couldn't rashionisze or think clearly. She growled baring her teeth. She would kill anyone who got in her way.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:17 am

And now you've left me out. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:19 am

TRYING!
Lies Hissed and opened her wings like a parchute. She then flew upward then clasped her hands together and consintrated, she slowly opened her hands and a blast of power shot out of her hands, it was hot like white how metal but was icy like dry ice.

Minka:
Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 Angry_Puppy_by_vampiremackenzie
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:24 am

Sylver laughed as he saw the futile charge. He bellowed, and then with his mace, swept across the ground, right at the leading wolves. Kantos and Titus stepped back behind their master, watching the giant about to slaughter countless wolves. The both wore evil grins.

Riroku moved slowly. He heard the sound of running, he knew the wolves had begun their assult. He muttered to himself, "And so the Black Rebellion begins..."
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:25 am

The creature stood where it was waiting for the blast to come near him. As it smashed into him it seemed to cause a bright flash. As the flash cleared the creature was gone.

From behind Lies a growling voice spoke "over here" it said as the creature floated behind her.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:28 am

Lies smirked, "Crafty," She said and flew back to get some distance. She then cleared her mind and changed slowly.. Her spikes on her elbows grew longer and became long blades. She charged and stuck her spike in his face. Then pulled it back out and Flew back.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:30 am

can you post your characters in the same post?

EX:

Minka...

Lies...

much appreciatedXD
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:31 am

OMG! I forgot again!

Minka ran faster and faster. Her heart pounded and she jumped over the mace with incredible speed. Inu wasn't as lucky and flew back. He had torn his ear but stood and charged again. Minka wasn't after Sylver or Titus, Kantos was her target. She jumped her teeth bared and a bark rang through the air.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:34 am

The creature lowered its head as she lashed out at him, blocking the spikes with his massive horns. The creature looked back up at Lies, and slowly began to float towards her. The creature spoke as if came closer and closer. "I'm more than that. What do you get when you comebine the body of a demon lord with the intellect and slyness of a god-like vampire?" it asked as it made a devilish grin as it came closer to her.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:37 am

Kantos waved a hand at Titus, telling him that this was HIS fight. Titus understood, and walked over to the other side of Sylver. He looked at Inu, and bared his fangs. THIS was HIS fight.

Kantos called out mockingly to Minka, "Well, girl, where's your boyfriend. Did he...run away like a little coward? Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 am

Lies smirked but floated on her back, "I know what I see, a big fat ugly beast with nothing in store but an *** kicking," She said and opened her Red eyes and smiled, every one of her teeth were sharp like fangs and oddly creepy.

Minka growled, her purple eyes flashing red. She growled and jumped on him. She tried to bite his neck and was scratching with her claws. Doing anything she could to tear out his throat.

Inu saw Titus and launched forward to fight him.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:54 am

Kantos stepped back, dodging Minka by a hair's breath. "Not talking eh? That loser of a boyfriend LEFT you. He was a coward. Weak." he said, evilly. He brought his whip out from his coat pocket again, as he had put it up before, and released it. Razor blades were all along it. He stood his ground.

Titus launched a giant fireball at Inu, scortching everything it came close to.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:55 am

"You ignorant little *****" the creature growled out as he spoke. "My wrath upon you will be like none other. Prepare to find out what Mind Over Matter can truly do" the beast said as it seemed the gravity around Lies became stronger and stronger by the second

Last edited by Dan Alden on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:58 am

why is that not blocked?
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 pm

thats what i was thinking...harsh much...
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:15 pm

4 pages this time xD its slowing down xD[]

Jinn sighed and said "Please hurry, i don't want her dead Inu." With a serious saddened look on his face the air around him went blew, a slender thin plae around came around his chest and he was dragged into a rift. As suddenly as he was there it went
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:19 pm

O.O.....for some reason the censor didn't block it.....I'll have to fix that.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:30 am

[Why don't you just star it in the first place instead of typing the word and hope it'll get blocked...sheesh]
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:10 am

Because I set the censor myself in the admin panel. I figured out that it didn't get blocked because it had the " at the end.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:48 am

[ok:)]
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:18 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:19 am

We're waiting on Jade..........
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:16 am

okay... here we go!

Lies felt the gravity and felt like her wings were getting heavier and heavier. She chuckled, "Funny how you seem to think this will stop me?" She asked. Here eyes shimmered with joy as she closed her eyes and pushed out her anger and laughter and hatred and all of the deep intense emotion except love, for love would make her stop. Her form began to bubble and she laughed, this is what Anissa hadn't wanted Kagosha to have seen. Her feet changed and she changed into a form that towerd over Danny. "Ready for some fun?" It said with a close to something like smile showing long sharp fangs.

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 Monster-baalminion-concept

Minka growled with fury and this angered her, he had left. She jumped forward and grabbed the demon by the neck and shook her head.

Inu jumped out of the way and jumped forward and snapped his jaws.

Kagosha felt the pull and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:18 am

[So if Inu's done one whers Jinn?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next